Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sephora Canada Haul

I'm happy to report that my lovely mother is coming to visit me around New Year's. I took the occasion to use order some goodies not available in Belgium that she will bring with her. I will review them once I have a chance to test everything somewhere in January.

Here's what I bought:


Bare Minerals ready 8.0 Power Neutrals
The bare minerals eyeshadows are available in Sephora France, but only a limited amount of shades are available. This particular palette is not available. I chose it because it's a great compact neutral palette and it contains mostly satin and matte shades. It also isn't too warm which I love.
 
Buxom full on lip cream in Pink lady
Buxom is a brand of Bare Minerals exclusive to Sephora and unforntunately not available on Sephora France. I love their lip glosses. The cream version is the only version without glitter, which makes it more appropriate for work. This shade is nice light transparent cool toned pink.
 
Buxom full bodied lipstick in hooligan

I heard great things about those lipsticks and I just had to try them.  I took a nice work appropriate shade described as a mauve plum.



Hello Kitty 3 piece brush set


Isn't that cute? I just couldn't resist! Sephora is getting rid of the hello kitty brand and those were discounted.The reviews are also quite good!

Sephora collection pro foundation brush #47


With my dry skin kabuki and buffing brushes are a big no no as they create micro exfoliation. I have yet to find a flat foundation brush I really like. The reviews on this are really good, so fingers crossed!










6 comments:

  1. Wait a minute: you live in Belgium now?


    OK that aside, GREAT PICKS! I own so many neutral eyeshadows, but I still keeping eyeing that one! I heard great things about Buxom full-bodied lipsticks as well. Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my boyfriend is from there and it's hard to resist five weeks of vacation a year. And I studied languages so it's relatively easy for me to move around. (I speak also French and German). That palette looks very pretty and wearable for fair to medium skin. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woop woop, awesome haul! That Hello Kitty brush set is indeed waaaaay cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oehh, oehh. I look forward to seeing more of these : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn't resist, and you know brushes don't expire so it's totally justified =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, and looking at the lip tars I ordered from you as well!

    ReplyDelete